Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, July 29, 2011

Tradeshow Booths For Business


They are starting to kick a lot of employees at work. It sounds sacry but if you take a look at the records of the people that they are firing, I think these people deserve it. I really think people who deserve to stay should stay and people who are abusing the kindness of the company should be kick out. But you still never know....

I always have to prepare myself for the WORST. If the company decide for me to leave, I have so many plans. It may be hard to start a new life, but life must always go on. One of my plans is to concentrate on my business while I am looking for a new job.

I was reading some information about putting up a trade show booths and I learn few things, like the crowd control products to help people to stay an orderly line; the stanchions which has a retractable belts, velvet rope. It can even be customized by printing something on the belts.

I also learn about the barricades which is very important to provide traffic control, security and privacy. There are fence barricades, traffic cones, pipe and drape walls, and many more.

No comments: