Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Blessing for 14 Anniversary

Today we will be blessed by the new priest of our parish church for our 14th year anniversary. Thank God for the blessings of LOVE and I hope this relationship will last forever. It's been 14 years full of challenges and struggle and most of all, LOVE and happiness.

Anyway, I wole up early as usual and here I am alone finding my way to spend my morning inside the house. I went to the backyard and sit, while I and drinking my hot green tea. Giving myself some mind relaxation and enjoying the cool wind. I will do my workout and prepare myself to church with my family.

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Happy 14th Anniversary Tey. You have come along way trough thick and thin. I pray to the Lord that your marriage will last a lifetime and that your life will be full of blessings,love and understanding. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.