Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Some Loss From Start

I am happy with another order I receive today. Although I am not making any profit from this, because I have to order some ingredients to my supplier and they require a minimum amount per order, but I will be using these ingredients for many times for different orders. And I also included to my order some of the things that we are using at home, so that's okey. I need to accomodate orders from my website. I believe that for a new business, there will be some loss.

Orders are coming in and I am so happy about it. I really hope that my business will continue to grow so I can someday work on this on a full-time basis. I have so many plans in my head but I can't move because I have other fulltime job. Ahhh, patience and I know God will grant my wish.

No comments: