Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, January 11, 2008

Westwood College In California

Time fly so fast. My twins are already 10 years old. One day I will wake up and they are already in college. One wants to study here in Canada and the other one wants to study in USA. As much as I wanted them to have their college here in Toronto so I can be with them all the time. But sometimes it is better to give them the freedom to decide for themselves. I can only guide them as their mother, but I can never dictate them what they should want for their lives.

If one or both of them will decide to study in USA, I can only wish for them to choose California. Because most of our friends and relatives live in different part of California. At least, they wont be too alienated with the place. Choosing the right College School or University can be a challenge since there's a lot of good Colleges in California.

We went to my Aunt's house in Orange County two years ago. It's only about 20 minutes away from LA, so I know how beautiful and peaceful the place is. However most of the Colleges are located in LA. There's a lot of entertainment; concert venues, museums and sports arenas that's why students are delighted to attend an L.A. college. Westwood campuses offer students an excellent career-focused education. A reputable California College where students can choose from several degree programs.

No comments: