Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, January 11, 2008

Make Money Or Higher Page Rank

I keep searching for an answer why my PR went down from PR3 to PR0. Why should I bother to care? I am still making money anyway and beside my Blog Traffic is improving a lot.

I found out many probable reasons why my PR was gone. First, I was negligent doing the continous optimization. My reasons, I was ignorant about Search Engine Optimization. I was actually ignorant that I dont even know when my PR went up until somebody told me. I dont even know what PR can do to my blog at that time especially in making money online.

Second, I have too many open links. Open links is when too many URL linking to one site. When too many URL linking to a certain site, Search Engines are having a hard time crawling your site and can consider it as URLs restricted by robots.txt (243) .

click for larger view
Now you have to ask yourself which one is really important, Make Money or Higher Page Rank? You will never payed higher than your rate right now, if your PR will never go up or the worst thing is, if you're PR went down like what happen to me. I have less offers and less rate. The answer is all up to us!!!! Smile!!!!!


Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info. =D

Sriram said...

Hey.your PR went down probably because of PPP links on your blog.You put "Get paid to review my post PPP" tags.Google searches for such sponsored tags and lowers the PR.I too was affected.

Tey said...

Hi maverick and pia..Thx for the suggestion maverick, but I dont realy care about PR anymore. it's not just about PPP maverick but i really think its because of too many openlinks frompaid reviews why page rank of many site were being dropped. What can I do, it's how we are making a few bucks