Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, January 18, 2008

Salvation- Blogs With Empty Paid Contents

It was just recently that making money online was announced in one of the popular Philippine TV news. And lately I was being asked for an exchanged links by a lot of Filipinos with their new blogs. I am not wondering why. Most the Filipinos that I know are making money online through paid reviews and I am sad that Google is slowly taking it away.

Knowing some are depending their family income through paid reviews, just breaks my heart to see their blog with an empty paid content. I wish I know what to teach them so they can continue making money online, but in different way. But I myself is still learning how. It's hard to find a job in the Philipines, that's why my heart is breaking for those who depend their earnings through paid reviews. I wish I can help them.

Me and my family were supposed to have a vacation in the Philippines next year to see my mom. That's why I am saving the money I am making online. But I guess, it will not happen that soon. It will probably take another year or so. Not unless something will change in my making money online. We can only hope for the best. So for now, I will have fun blogging my thoughts, the way I used to. How I blog before I learn that I can make money with my personal online diary. Happy bloging day to all!!!!

SALVATION
Lamentation 3:26
The Lord is good to those who wait for him,
It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord,
It is good for one to bear the yoke in youth,
to sit alone in silence when the Lord has imposed it,
to put one's mouth to the dust ( there may yet be hope)
to give one's cheek to the smiter and be filled with insults


Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rocks said...

hi! wish I could earn online too..am still learning how though..:)hope you can also give me some tips!!! thanks!

Tey said...

hi rocks thanks for the visit. This blog i have here is actually my personal personal diary which turned into an advertisement diary lols. Once in a while i post something about making money online. I am still learning different way on how to make money online. You can visit my other blog where I usually post more about how I make money online