Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, January 18, 2008

Crazy Grabbing PPP Tasks

Grabbing PPP task is crazy. There are about 6 opps available to grab on my account. I started grabbing it at 10:45 AM and it is almost 12:00. Still can't grab anything. I tried about 6 times and this is what I am getting.

They just probably put it there and say they are available for me but actually not. Crazy but I have to spend about 3 minute to open the opportunities and another 3 minutes to grab one opps, and 3 minutes to reserve and all I can get is Dan's chicken face... geee...

Anyway, I'm glad that I'm having daily cliks on my Google Adsense. Still observing though. I hope to make more in the near future. I will not post anything on my domain today and see what will happen.

I am quite confuse where am I getting the clicks from. Is it from my Domain site or this site? I sometimes doubt if it is coming from this site because this site sucks in SEO. Well my domain is not perfectly optimized but my post is keywords focused... Whatever!!!

I will leave grabbing PPP task to all the members qualified for the task.. I have to do overtime at work today because I have no money online for 2 weeks now...lols...
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: