Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, January 7, 2008

That's How She Is Behind Anyone's Back

I am sad that I dont have any opps with any of my sponsors today. But that's ok. At least I will be able to blog about my day today.

There was some issues at work that bothered a lot of people including me. But I tried not to worry about it and keep doing my job. Our new boss is so strict that with few mistakes, you'll be kicked you out of the company. While our previous manager is very nice and considerate.

I always take things easy and joke around it. I am worry of course because I am just human to make few mistakes. But I always have faith in God that things always happen for a good reason. I am just wondering why there are some people who always go to church and show to people how big their faith is, while a simple situation will make them worry so much.

A simple words will make her feel negative inside and out. Where is her faith? Or is it just the way she is taking my words. Or the way she take who I really am (neagtive in anyway). Is there a competition? Or was it my tacklessness. But whatever it is, does she know how to talk to me instead of talking it out to someone else? I should probably be the one to talk instead of her talking behind my back about me. But will she admit it? or will she make me feel that I am just being Paranoid?

I wish I can tell the two of them that I am not stupid not to see in their eyes. I wish I can tell her how this person talks about her too. How devilish this person, behind anyone's back.


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: