Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

How I Write As A Blogger

I love to visit other blogs whenever I have the time. I want to know what people think and feel. Lately, I always visit making money blogs because I want to learn more about making money online. Whenever I write on my blog, I write with passion. The heck if anybody will go against with what I write. I want my opinion to be known by people through what I write because I believe that blog is made by a person and not a corporation. Like me, I know that people who visit me want to know what's inside my mind and perhaps inside my heart, so I expect the same way to the blogs that I always go to. So these are my ways on how I write as a blogger;

  • I write exactly what I think as straight and as few words as possible.
  • I try to write giving the maximum amount of information because like me, I know that a lot of people are busy.
  • I try to do at least 150 words because long post is easier to forget and harder to remember.
  • I try to make headlines short and straight to the point.
  • I try to be consistent with my style because I want my readers to know what to expect with me.( sweet and sexy)... waaaa!!!!
  • When I learned about the importance of keywords, I spread that keywords in my post.
  • I don't mind sharing tips on how I write as a blogger as I am doing now.

So write as a blogger and share your thoughts.



Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Prettymom said...

hi tey i have something for you. check it out http://gven-rose.blogspot.com/2007/11/youve-got-friend-in-me.html