Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sponsor Resolving The PR Issue

This is an email I got from one of my sponsors with regards to PR issue. I am glad that they are doing something about the PR issue. Many are being accused of manipulating the Search Engine algorithm but Google has been manipulating their own. I really dont get it.

click for larger view
PPP have their on ranking called "real rank" for their bloggers. I hope that other sponsors will do the same thing and take a look at the real value of their member's blog or site.

All my sponsors have been quiet since last week. It's probably because of the Google first PR cleaned up for this year. I am sad that I don't have any opps for a few days now. Geeee!!!! However I am glad to see a daily clicks on my Google Adsense. But not even $2.00/day.... wacky!!!! and their minimum amount pay out is $100.00... So I'll probably get my Google Adsense earnings sometime next year (lols)....

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: