Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Morning Thoughts For Family

I just woke up and ready to start my Sunday. I will be loading some more clothes. I just ate whole wheat pita with cheese and just waiting for a couple of minutes to digest it before I start my morning exercise.

We will go to church as usual to thank God for all the blessings the keeps pouring in our life; for good health and love for our family.

I want to make sure everything is organized and clean in my house before I go to bed this afternoon. Tomorrow will be another busy day for me for my family. I have bought few grocery stuffs for the food I plan to cook for the week. My days are busy, but I will make sure to spend it more for my family. Hubby is busy shovelling when he get home from work so I need to help him whenever I can.

No comments: