Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Giving Another Chance

I just received another set of assignments from my newest sponsor.. Weeeeee!!! I am so happy!! I am also receiving some invitations from my high scool batchmates even if I have deleted them on my facebook. I will give it another chance to socialized with some people that I have not been really closed with.

I was kinda feeling bad about isolating myself with my high school batchmates, but somehow, I felt that I did the right thing. It is useless to collaborate with their petty life competitions. I don't like hearing anything about putting someone down behind their back. Hearing envious and jealous words from eah other back. Yayyy!!

I guess these people who are inviting me again deserve my attention because they don't have that follish pride like the rest of them. Why not give it another chance?

No comments: