Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Laziness And Feeling Sorry For Her

I just finished three assignments today. I have one order to make but GRRRRRRR, my laziness keeps hunting me again. I have few things to do tomorrow and I have to push myself to do this order so I can shift it tomorrow when I go to the bank. Otherwise, stress will cover my day tomorrow.

Stupid hubby's xgf to keep drowing herself with regrets from her pass. He can't have hubby anymore and nothing can reverse the time back. Her life is what she made it. Six years of marriage is the time people always realized that, the person you marry may not be the same person you expect him/her to be. Love and acceptance is the key!! She have too much pride and ego... I feel so sorry for her

No comments: