Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, March 26, 2012

Everyday Is Busy

I was able to do the label for this one pending order even if the ink of my printer is almost gone. Thank God. I will just do my workout for today and see if I still have the energy to start processing this order. I still have some laundry to do for today. Gzzz, everyday is a busy day for me. I need to go to bed before 12 so I will see if I can do all of this.
,br> I also need to print something for our insurance but I dont think I can print it since the ink is almost gone. But I will still try.

I also need to call my laser clinic to set an appointment but I dont think I will do it today. I might do it sometime before the end of this week. I will to fix the order for my ink at best buy. I think there is a problem with the credit card I used to order the ink.

No comments: