Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, February 11, 2012

One Task And Mineral Foundation Thoughts

I have one task to make from m yother sponsor and I like the product that I will advertise on one of my health blog. It really fit on the content of my blog and one of the things I want to blog about. Not to mention that the price offer was pretty good. I will do it maybe tonight to make sure that the advertiser to receive it soon.

Anyway, I am thinking of making a big bunch of Mineral Makeup Foundation for my sister to use. She also have sensitive skin so I know she love it the last time I send her some batches of Mineral Foundation. The last batch that I made for myself are still good enough for me to use during my vacation in the Philippines so I don't need to make some for myself.

No comments: