Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Refunding, Blogging and Long Weekend

I am so happy to received two new offers directly from the advertiser through my sponsor. Then I have two pending task from one sponsor and one from my newest sponsor.

I also have two small orders and one big order. However, the big order is on pending status as I am still communicating to my customer about refunding the portion of the payment. The Palm Tealight Candles are out of stock so I have no choice but to refund the portion of the payment. I am just waiting for her confirmation.

Tonight is my last night at work because I am on file vacation leave for my kid's confirmation day tomorrow. It's going to be a long weekend and I will take a lot of rest with my loving family.

No comments: