Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Excited To Conduct The Workshop

Oh my goodness, she was trying to justify her relationship with a married man using the Bible... My goodness, this is terrible!!! Oh well, that's her life. No wonder her life is such a failure.

Anyway, I am so excited to work on the workshop that I will conduct next month. I already file a vacation leave at work so I can prepare everything. This is my first time doing it, so I am so excited.

I am thinking how and who will take the video so I can post some part of the workshop on my blogs and on my facebook. I want to show off to the world my smartness!!! hahhahaha!!! I am also thinking of selling the copy of the video on my webstore with a very good price.

I ALREADY GOT THE PAYMENT IN ADVANCE THROUGH MY PAYPAL... Everything is on my hand... I am so excited!!!

No comments: