Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

They Are Snoopers

The statistics of the traffic of my other blog consistenly shows about 2 to 3 people from Toronto keeps visiting my blog at the time between 10 to 12 noon. I may not know exactly the IP address but from the way everything goes, I know who they are.

I just smile for her! She is so desperate!! And from following her evil mouth, they are being desperate too!!!!.. Well then goodluck!! Muaahhh!! Enjoy reading my thoughts.

“The neighbors in front of me and behind me and on both sides of me ... they're all the same, ... That's part of what helps keep me grounded and maintain the sanity I guess, from a certain standpoint of not being bombarded with people that live next door and want to snoop and see what I am doing.”

No comments: