Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hoping To Make Money From Two New Blogs

I am so happy with the layout design that I just made one my Print Design blog. I can't wait to start working on my two new blogs after the transition of it's new custom domain url.

I am not sure if I will change the layout of my Soap blog but for now, I think it's okey. I am thinking of making it pink since my Soap product is also included is also included on my ecommerce website. But I dont have the time to play around with the code so I will let it stay this way for now.

I really hope that I can make extra income from this two new blog domains next year.

1 comment:

BloggerGirl said...

I'd like to make money from my blog as well. I could pay money for my books. but it is a bit difficult i think :(

Good luck!