Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, November 21, 2008

Selling The Supplier's Products

It will take time before my online store website will be up on the world wide web. And when it's up on the internet, it will take time and a lot of work before it can be recognize by the search engines and perhaps get a good position on the SERP search.

I am glad that the supplier of the product that I will sell on my online store allow me to start promoting the products anywhere I want. So I might be posting some of the images and description including the prices of the product on my blogs. I might also start selling each product on Ebay and hopefully start making money from it while I am waiting for my online store website.

I might be posting the products on my Embracing Health blog and Health, Fitness and Science blog including the price of each products. Happy weekend to all

No comments: