Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's Not Yet Time For The Products

I am sad because two of the products I plan to sell on my future online store only sell their products for wholesalers. So there is no way for me to create an online store for this two products I have in mind, unless I will invest money so I can sell it on retail. And if I will invest money for a wholesale price, I have to do the packaging to ship it to my customers. I really don't have the time for this stuff right now. I am not ready to invest large amount of money at this point, since I am just learning.

But I will keep this two ideas for now and see how things will go when I open my online store. For the meantime, I need to attend the second part of the Internet Marketing seminar. They are connected to different companies who are looking for people to sell their products online. I guess this is my starting point and see if it is worth investing money for larger projects..

I am glad that I was able to talk to my friend, Feliz. She is very interested to learn the Internet Marketing and she will come with me on Novemeber 8 as my guest. I guess only smart poeple can understand the importance of learning new things in life. There is no harm in trying and there is no risk in learning...

No comments: