Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sunday Message

We we're no able to attend the mass yesterday though we went to St. Joseph church in Montreal and did some praying. When I got home and before I close my eyes to sleep. I read some words from the bible and consider this as my sundau message...
Luke 12.49-53
Jesus the Cause of Division---I came to set the earth on fire, and how I wish it was already kindled!. I have a baptism to receive, and how distress I am until it is over. Do you suppose that I came to bring peace to the world? No, not peace but division. From now on the family of five witll be divided, three against two and two against three. Fathers will be against their sons, and sons against the fathers; mothers against their daughters, and daughters against their mothers; mothers-in-law will be against their daughters-in-law, and daughters-in-law will be against their mothers-in-law"---
Who am I to say that this is what it means but I only mean peace for every heart. So I should say that-----
"Religions are many and diverse, but reason and goodness are one ". by: Elbert Hubbard:

No comments: